- Mix the dry ingredients together and make sure all lumps are removed.
- Add the honey and stir well. Make sure the honey is evenly distributed among the dry ingredients.
- Start adding the milk in a little at a time. Between each addition, stir the mixture. Don’t add so much milk that the mixture becomes watery. It needs to be a thick paste so it will stay on your face. You can add a drop or two (no more than two drops) of essential oil if you’d like. Stir well to combine. Use lavender oil for normal to dry skin, or use lemon oil for oily skin.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes, until it is lightly chilled.
- To use, apply a thick layer to your face and neck. Avoid eyes. Relax for about a half hour and watch some of your favorite morning show!
- Rinse and moisturize.