thankyou! i will try to keep it this way :)
- To extract the juice from the cucumber or tomato, you can use a juicer. If you don’t have a juicer, just peel and seed the cucumber or tomato. Discard the seeds and peel and place the rest in a small food processor and process until liquefied. Then strain the liquid from the solids and discard the solids.
- Add the turmeric powder and lemon juice the the liquid tomato juice or liquid cucumber juice.
- Add the cornmeal a little at a time, stirring after each addition. Add just enough corn starch to make a thick paste.
- To use, apply Natural Dark Circle Remover gently around your eyes using a soft cotton pad or the light touch of your ring finger. Gently rinse (without rubbing) with warm water.
4 chunks (about 1 inch thick) of pineapple
1 tbsp honey
1tbsp whipping cream
2 tbsp oats
- Place the pineapple chunks in a small food processor and process until pulverized.
- Add the honey and cream to the pineapple and process further. Add the powdered oats last and process until a smooth, yet slightly chunky (due the pineapple pieces) mixture is formed.
- To use, cleanse face and neck thoroughly. Apply Honey Pineapple Mask to face and neck in a smooth, even layer and rest for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water and follow with toner and moisturizer of your choice. Enjoy!!
- Rinse the strawberries and pat away excess water. Set one strawberry side. Using a small food processor, process the other strawberry until it is completely pulverized.
- Add the oats and process further until the mixture is smooth. If it seems too watery (because you had an especially juicy strawberry!), add oats a little at a time, processing after each, until a smooth paste forms. You will see visible pieces of strawberry seeds which will aid in the skin treatment process.
- The mixture should be paste-like but spreadable. Transfer to a small bowl and add the essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Spread Strawberry Face Mask in a thick layer onto face and neck area (avoiding eyes and lips) with fingertips or a cosmetic brush. Rest for 15-20 minutes, while you eat the other juicy strawberry!
- Rinse off with cool water. Follow with toner. Add moisturizer if desired, using a bit less if your skin is oily, or more if your skin is dry. Enjoy!
- Mash the strawberries well with a fork until they are crushed and runny. You can process them in a food processor if you like.
- Mix together the yogurt and oats. Then add the mashed strawberries.
- Add the mint leaves and mix well. Add essential oils last and stir well to mix. Refrigerate until cold.
- When Strawberry Surprise Face Mask is cold, spread evenly onto clean face and neck area. Place thinly sliced cucumber over your eyes, and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- When finished, rinse off with lukewarm water and pat face dry with a towel. Apply moisturizer as usual. Your face should feel lovely and refreshed!
- After treating your face, refresh your hands, forearms and elbows with a bit of the mask. Scrub well to invigorate and exfoliate. Rinse well and follow with rich hand lotion. Refrigerate any leftover mask and use within 3-4 days.
sorry ive not added any more recipes recently. hopefully some of these should make up for it :) and more will follow
Saturate a cotton swap with the apple cider vinegar. Add a single drop of tea tree essential oil. Dab the cotton swab on the spot and leave overnight. Cover with a small band-aid if your pillow might rub the remedy off while you sleep. When you arise, you should notice the spot has diminished.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and make sure all lumps are removed.
- Add the honey and stir well. Make sure the honey is evenly distributed among the dry ingredients.
- Start adding the milk in a little at a time. Between each addition, stir the mixture. Don’t add so much milk that the mixture becomes watery. It needs to be a thick paste so it will stay on your face. You can add a drop or two (no more than two drops) of essential oil if you’d like. Stir well to combine. Use lavender oil for normal to dry skin, or use lemon oil for oily skin.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes, until it is lightly chilled.
- To use, apply a thick layer to your face and neck. Avoid eyes. Relax for about a half hour and watch some of your favorite morning show!
- Rinse and moisturize.
3 teaspoons shea butter
1.5 teaspoons sweet almond oil
1 teaspoon castor oil
1/2 teaspoon cocoa butter
1 teaspoon chocolate flavor oil (or chocolate extract)
1/4 square dark chocolate (or 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder, sieved)
1/4 teaspoon aloe vera gel
1/4 teaspoon sweet orange essential oil
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt the shea butter, sweet almond oil (reserving 1/2 teaspoon), castor oil and cocoa butter together. Once melted, place the bowl inside a larger bowl of cold water to cool it. With a small whisk, beat it until it turns pale and starts to thicken (a few minutes).
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of sweet almond oil. Add to the oils along with the chocolate flavor oil. Beat really well, give it a good scrape down with a spatula then put in the fridge to firm up for a few minutes.
- After 5 minutes or so, take it out of the fridge and put inside the large bowl again, this time with hot water to re-melt it. Beat it really well. This stage I know seems a bit of a pain, but it gets rid of all those pesky lumps of chocolate that seem to appear. Do this step even if you do not use solid chocolate, as it gives the butter a really smooth texture. If you are using solid chocolate you may need to repeat this step.
- Once the lumps are gone, add the aloe vera gel and essential oil and mix thoroughly.
- Use two teaspoons to transfer it to the jars and give them a good hard tap on the work top to evenly distribute the butter.
- Put the powdered milk into a bowl and pour in the honey, mixing well to form a thick paste.
- To use, wet your face with warm water and scoop up some scrub. Rub it all over your face. Scrub for around 15 seconds and rinse off with warm water. Pat dry with a towel. Follow with a little of your favorite light moisturizer if your skin feels a little dry.
1 banana skin
1 tbsp aloe vera gel
1 tsp milk
- Take the banana skin and scrape the inside of it until you get all the banana out.
- Mix the banana with the aloe vera (if you have aloe leaves you can pulverize them until watery) and milk.
- Make sure it is smooth.
- Apply to irritated area.
- Put cucumber, blackberries, rasberries, blueberries, strawberries, and lemon juice in a blender or a small food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl. Add flour, a little at a time, stirring after each addition. Add more flour if needed to form a smooth paste. Use immediately.
- Apply to clean face and neck area, and leave on for 15-25 minutes or until dried. Wash off with warm water and washcloth. Pat face dry. Enjoy!